NordicTrack EXP10i Folding Treadmill
Enjoy a fully interactive training in the comfort of your home gym with the NordicTrack EXP10i treadmill. Made to withstand your toughest, fastest workouts, the machine is driven by a powerful Smart-Response 3.5 CHP Drive System. With a roomy 20’’ x 60’’ running surface, you have plenty of space to move around the deck, while a 10" full color capacitive touch display allows for tracking your progress and achievements. Get even more features such as live interactive coaching and real-time resistance inspired by global terrains with an iFit® subscription.
• 10” HD Smart Touchscreen
• 30-Day iFIT Family Membership Included**
• Bluetooth® Headphone Conectivity²
• Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
• Automatic Trainer Control
• Smart-Response Drive System
• 1.9” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
• 300 Lb. User Capacity
• FlexSelect™ Cushioning
• 20” x 60” Tread Belt
• AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
• Integrated Tray
• 3.5 CHP Plus Motor¹
• -3% Decline to 12% Incline
• 0 - 12 MPH Speed
• OneTouch® Controls
• SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
• Dimensions: 79.9” L x 35.08” W x 59.25” H
• 2-Year Parts, 1-Year Labor
Item SKU: NTL15421
** iFIT experience shown. WiFi required. Credit Card required for activation. Family Membership auto-renews for $39/mo., plus tax, unless canceled in advance
1. Continuous Horsepower (“CHP”) is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.
2. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by ICON Health & Fitness is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
*Finance offers subject to credit approval by Synchrony Bank. If monthly payment are made by their due dates and the purchase is paid in full within the promotional period, interest is not assessed on the promotional balance. Minimum monthly payments are required which may or may not pay off the promotional purchase before the end of the promotional period.