Inspire SCS2 Power Rack With Smith Bar & Dual Pulley System
The pulley system and weight stacks have been added to the Inspire SCS2 Power Rack With Smith Bar & Dual Pulley System to offer a full functional trainer with selectorized height adjustment around the rack and smith. This expands the machine to an almost unlimited amount of exercises. The weight stacks are commercial with center drilling for balance and surrounded by noise dulling material mesh shrouds.
- Dual Weight Stack: This provides iso-lateral exercise capability.
- Double Racking: The racking system holds the smith bar and allows a free weight bar to also be held simultaneously.
- Adjustable High and Low Pulley System: This feature offers a large variety of functional and sport specific exercise options.
- Chin Up / Pull up bar: This is adjustable in height to allow for low ceiling clearance or tall users.
- Full System: Can incorporate the SCS bench where you can add a preacher curl pad and a leg extension attachment.
- The Frame: Heavy duty 2"x 4" oval and 3" round 11 gauge tube steel.
- Powder Coated Finishing: Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a high sheen, durable and maintenance free finish.
- Smith Option Bearing System: Precision Steel Ball Bearings to provide a smooth action and maintenance free
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon
Pulley System Weight Stacks: 2 x 166 lb commercial weight stacks. Solid guide rods for minimal vibration and center drilled weight plates for balance
Included Accessories: 2 x D-handles, 2 x Multi Ring Long D-Handles and Pull up versatile strap
Options Available: Weight stack upgrade (extra 50 lb each side), Abdominal Bar, and 3 hole Lat Bar
Accessories: Two pair of "D" handles one long and one short. Pull-up assist strap.
Built Dimensions in: 74.8" Wide x 60.6" Depth x 80.3" High (Top beam low) - 86.6" High (Top beam high)
Warranty: 10 Years Limited Frame, 3 Years Parts and 1 Year Labor.
*Finance offers subject to credit approval by Synchrony Bank. If monthly payment are made by their due dates and the purchase is paid in full within the promotional period, interest is not assessed on the promotional balance. Minimum monthly payments are required which may or may not pay off the promotional purchase before the end of the promotional period.