Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer With Smith Bar
This Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer With Smith Bar features a pull up bar, smith bar, dual weight stacks, and 6 pulleys. No plates needed. The FT2 allows complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. An excellent training machine for athletes interested in sport specific exercise movements or for people looking to strengthen their overall bodies, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight.
Features Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer With Smith Bar:
• Unique Design: Integrates Olympic bar and weight stacks, eliminates need for Olympic plates.
• Dual Pulley System: adjusts to 32 positions for unlimited functional training capability.
• Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon.
• Adjustable Pull-up Bar: Adjusts to low ceiling heights.
• Duel Independent Weight Stacks: 2 -75 Kg. Commercial Weight stacks allows you to independently work each side of your body.
• Weight Multiplier: feature doubles maximum resistance to accommodate heavy lifters.
• Accessories Included: One pair of single "D" handles, Multi-Function belt, Easy Curl Bar, Straight Bar, Ankle Cuff, Sports Handle, Triceps Rope, 2 – 2.2 kg (5 lb.) add-on weights (ADW5), Workout flip book, and accessory tray holder.
• Instructional Flip Chart: Offers color photos covering every exercise.
• Frame: Heavy-duty 5x10 cm oval and round 3 mm B.W.G (11 gauge) steel.
• Optional Leg extension/leg curl attachment: conveniently hooks up to weight stacks for a smooth commercial feel. (requires SCS-WB2, SCS-LE, FT2-LK)
• Options Available: FID Adjustable Bench (FIDB), 23 kg (50lb.) weight stack upgrade (1 x W5 per stack), Leg developer (SCS-LE), Preacher Curl (SCS-PC).
Warranty: 10 Years Limited Frame, 3 Years Parts and 1 Year Labor.
*Finance offers subject to credit approval by Synchrony Bank. If monthly payment are made by their due dates and the purchase is paid in full within the promotional period, interest is not assessed on the promotional balance. Minimum monthly payments are required which may or may not pay off the promotional purchase before the end of the promotional period.