NordicTrack 2450 Folding Treadmill
One of NordicTrack's best overall treadmills. The 2450 comes with built-in workouts like incline training, as well as, live interactive programs where trainers can control your speed, decline and incline. The NordicTrack Commercial 2450 comes with a ton of great features, including a large touchscreen to stream iFit workouts.**
- NEW 22" Tilt & Pivot HD Touchscreen
- Faster Incline/Decline Response
- Improved Premium Audio Speakers
- Enhanced Automatic Trainer Control
- HD Graphics Performance with added Processor Cooling
- Faster Dual 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Wi-fi Connectivity
- Quiet Drive Incline Tech
- Android 9 OS
- Bluetooth Headphone & Heart Rate Connectivity3
- New ActivePulse Technology
- 3.6 CHP Motor¹
- -3 to 0% Decline
- 0-12 % Incline
- 0-12 MPH speed
- OneTouch® Controls
- Smart-Response Drive System
- 1.9" Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- 300 lb user capacity.
- New Lower Step- up Height
- Runners Flex™ Cushioning
- 20" x 60" Tread Belt
- Dual AutoBreeze™ Workout Fans
- Integrated Tray
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- 303 lb in Box Product Weight
- Dimensions: 78.5" L x 35.6" W x 65" H
- Home Warranty: 2 year parts & 1 year labor.
Item SKU: NTL19124
** iFIT® Enabled, 30-Day iFIT® Family Membership Included. Internet and WIFI required. Credit/debit card required. Family membership auto-renews for $39/mo., plus tax, unless cancelled in advance. Cancel at any time.
¹Continuous Horsepower (“CHP”) is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.
*Finance offers subject to credit approval by Synchrony Bank. If monthly payment are made by their due dates and the purchase is paid in full within the promotional period, interest is not assessed on the promotional balance. Minimum monthly payments are required which may or may not pay off the promotional purchase before the end of the promotional period.